Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Sightseer

Auto Upload not uploading all media

[ New ]

Hello, I recently signed up for GoPro Plus so that I could upload all of my media from my GoPro onto a cloud system. I've set up Auto Upload, it's on the right network, and it seems to be initiating fine. However, after I see that the upload is complete and I check the media on my app, it has only uploaded about 3 photos. I have about an hour of media (mostly videos) on my SD card but it won't seem to upload those. I've also tried manual upload. Any tips or suggestions? 

Thanks

GoPro

Re: Auto Upload not uploading all media

[ New ]

That's weird @fastflame66257,

Normally manual upload should work.

That's the last thing you have to try actually if you really can't upload your file automatically. 

May I know the camera model you're using and also have your tried uploading them through http://plus.gopro.com/ using web browser?

If it's not really working I would suggest to contact GoPro customer support: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

-Jay

Sightseer

[ New ]

I have tried doing it through my web browser and that's working. I have two SD cards so I was hoping to do one through the computer while the GoPro does the auto upload. 

I have a new Hero 8. 

I'm going to try a few more times and if that doesn't work will reach out to customer support. Thanks!

GoPro

[ New ]

Sure @fastflame66257,

I hope that it would be all sorted out. 

-Jay

Hiker

[ New ]

Hola. Tengo una GoPRo 8 y tengo un problema similar al nombrado anteriormente. He realizado un par de cargas automáticas y me he dado cuenta de que sube "casi" todos los archivos, pero siempre me deja uno fuera, lo que ha hecho que la carga automática no sea confiable. Por ejemplo, hoy subió solo 20 de 21 archivos y el fin de semana, subió 91 de 92 archivos...

¿Algo qué se pueda hacer?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @lsotof,

Not really sure why it's happening. 

I would suggest to manually upload some files next time and prioritize the large files. 

After uploading those files the rest should be automatically transferred to your cloud storage without any problem. 

-Jay

Hiker

[ New ]

Si, podría ser una opción, no la mejor, si es que utilizara un computador para subir los archivos, pero estando de vacaciones no suelo salir con él, así que esperaba confiar en poder subir los archivos directamente desde la GoPro para después limpiarla y continuar grabando.