Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Hiker

As a GoPro Plus subscriber I cannot get in touch with GoPro support

[ New ]

Hi

I have a valid GoPro Plus subscription which should enable the 24h priority access to the GoPro support. However I cannot get the contact at all. The attempt to open a chat support is rejected with the advice to try later since the queue exceeds 3 hours. When I try later I am getting the same response so it is virtually not possible to get through. It tells me there are a lot of issues raleted to GoPro 9 - both for the purchase process as well as related to technical issues.

regards

Eligiusz

Hiker

Re: As a GoPro Plus subscriber I cannot get in touch with GoPro support

[ New ]

Priority support is a joke. There is no difference.

Wasted literally a day by clicking the "Start chat" button, but the only thing I saw is "Sorry, all agents are helping other customers right now. Please try again later."

Why in 2020 the company can't make a proper support page? Why customers must click the same button all day long instead of going to the queue by one click and see the approx time?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @eligiuszh1 @ganin

Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts, response time may be slightly longer than usual.

We appreciate your understanding.

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

Hi @aragon1006 

I like your sence of humor when you use the word "slightly".

Regarding cookies and blockers - do you want to say the message from GoPro support is incorrect when referring to "queue exceeded 3 h", "all agents are busy try again"?

And yes apart from cookies and ad/pop windows blockers - I have the recommended SD card, even the one GoPro forced me to buy, I did manual firmware upgarade as well as other variations, I did factory reset, formated the SD card in camera, in PC and in Mac, I try to contact support, my bank account is correct, I tried all possible steps to upload videos to GoPro Plus cloud from camera, GoPro acknowledged all problems in private conversations but rejects to acknowledge it publicly and refund for not working services. The joke and dark commedy. If not for that total denial of issues and lack of the visible efforts to address them I would be your customer for several more cameras (GP8, GP9 and Max). Probably I'm not the only one. GoPro preferes to build business on unconscious new customers instead of building loyal base of customers. That is sad. I really need the features GoPro is marketing. But I need them in real, not on paper or in social media PR.

GoPro

[ New ]

Great to know that you have been able to connect with our Support team today, @eligiuszh1. We appreciate the feedback. We will pass this along to the team.