Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Hiker

Annual plan

[ New ]
Good night! I bought Gopro with the annual plan and in my account there is a monthly plan. Grateful for the attention.
GoPro

Re: Annual plan

[ New ]

Hello @fgoio. You may already have an existing subscription when you purchased the GoPro camera. Current GoPro subscribers get a discount on our top cameras; MAX, HERO9 Black, and HERO8 Black. More details here GoPro Subscription Discounts.

Hiker

[ New ]

I was already a subscriber, but the purchase I made included the Gopro 9 black, the memory card and the one-year subscription. And in my subscription it still counts monthly plan.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @fgoio. We checked on your order and we do not see the annual subscription being included. You do have a discount on the camera purchase. When you placed your order, you used the same email address that was subscribed at the time of purchase. 

Hiker

[ New ]
Esse é o meu pedido que consta a assinatura anual. E sim usei o mesmo e-mail.
GoPro

[ New ]

Were you trying to purchase the GoPro Subscription? If yes, you can visit https://gopro.com/en/us/shop/subscription/1-month-subscription-to-gopro/GoProPlusMonthly.html to submit your order. 

Hiker

[ New ]

IMG_4088.jpg
Hiker

[ New ]
I am sending a photo of my purchase that included the subscription, and when I went to PayPal it was the total amount of the purchase and how it was paid, but I use the same email.