Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

Accidentally deleted video from cloud and can’t reupload

[ New ]
I accidentally deleted a video just now from the cloud as it appeared to be a duplicate in the app but wasn’t. I still have to on my camera but it says nothing to upload when I try to send it again. Can you please help? Video from 6/26/21.
GoPro

Re: Accidentally deleted video from cloud and can’t reupload

[ New ]

Hi @fireyhill82450

Can you please check if the file is stuck on upload? Manage Upload Page in Media Library 

If not try a manual upload. Sign via gopro.com/login then select Add Media.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
It’s not stuck. The upload process completed but due to a glitch in the app I thought one video uploaded twice so I deleted it. Now when I try to upload it again from the camera it says no new media. Manual upload is what I’ve been trying.
Tourist

[ New ]
It resides on the camera so not sure how to add it via the website.
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @fireyhill82450

Try saving the file locally on a computer.

Sign in via gopro.com/login

Then choose Add Media.

Let us know how ti goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
This worked but instead of uploading one video it uploaded it into like 8 8-minute videos. How can I get them into one video like they normally upload?
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @fireyhill82450. Only when files are auto-uploaded to the cloud (with the camera as a hub) can they be saved as one file. When manually uploaded or uploaded via Quik app on mobile, the files are chaptered and are uploaded as-is. 

Tourist

[ New ]
Ok then this solution is less than helpful. How can I upload the file from my camera again?
GoPro

[ New ]

If you have not done an auto upload yet, you may do so following the steps at Auto Upload Your Footage To The Cloud. This is considering that you have uploaded your media via the app initially according to the description in the above posts. 

Tourist

[ New ]
My original upload was auto and it won’t upload again.
GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with the cloud upload, @fireyhill82450. To make the Auto Upload working, we have some suggestions here Common Auto Upload Issues that you can try. We appreciate you working through these troubleshooting steps. Let us know if anything else comes up.