Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Tourist

About subscribe monthly payment

Hello, i have subscribed gopro and doing payment monthly 5.49eur per month and now purchased gopro 9 with subscription, that means i can cancel my monthly payment???
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: About subscribe monthly payment

Hello @zhvejys. The Subscribe to GoPro Bundle discount applies to a new purchase of an annual subscription with GoPro combined to a purchase of a full-priced.

This will not extend your existing subscription. If you're already a subscriber and signed in to your account when you purchase the camera, the annual subscription is removed upon check out and the $100 discount is applied to the HERO9 Black camera purchase. Please see GoPro Subscription Discounts for more information.

Highlighted
Tourist

I had a conversation with the Agent, they mentioned that I have to upgrade the membership to yearly and there won't be charge for that, so in that way the promotion will applied fully.
Highlighted
Tourist

do you know how to upgrade membership to yearly?

Highlighted
GoPro

[ Edited ]

Hi @zhvejys

How was the original subscription done?

If you have signed up via gopro.com, there should be an option to upgrade to yearly when you sign in.

Same if you have signed up with iTunes or Google Play. Check out the subscriptions depending on the platform used.

Thanks!

Ej