Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

AN EXPERIENCE UNLIKE ANY OTHER ONLINE SHOP

[ New ]

the lack of customer service with this company is absolutley infuriating, and im a very patient person.

When you order something online, and recieve a confirmation and an expected delivery date, you expect it be within those parameters.

Not lost somewhere in the netherlands where neither the sender nor the courier seem to be able to muster the communication the resolve the issue. not like ive spent hundreds of pounds or anything. Jokers, at least send me an email with an update.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: AN EXPERIENCE UNLIKE ANY OTHER ONLINE SHOP

[ New ]

Sorry to hear that you have not received communication for your order, @wheezeteam. We have reported this to the team in charge. 

We see that your order has been completed and that the package is in transit to you. Please check your Hub inbox for the tracking number information. Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry to hear that you have not received communication for your order, @wheezeteam. We have reported this to the team in charge. 

We see that your order has been completed and that the package is in transit to you. Please check your Hub inbox for the tracking number information. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

i was given that information over two weeks ago, when the item was shipped, however it is incorrect, and shows an expected delivery for a date passed.

i have contacted UPS and they have confirmed to me it is pending export in the netherlands due to a paperwork issue with GoPro, Please have your shipping department contact UPS to amend this immediately.

UPS will not release the parcel into the uk without the paperwork needed, it is out of my hands.

at a loss for words now, being pushed around in circles.

i've open a dispute with paypal because this is quite frankly rediculous.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @wheezeteam. According to the UPS online tracker, the scheduled delivery is on Thursday, January 21, 2021. is the same information that you last received regarding the order status? 

Tourist

[ New ]

Finally it has been updated!

That is a new delivery schedule that must have been updated in the last couple of hours.

you must understand my frustration, i received an email from GoPro on the 5th saying my order will be delayed 3-5 days and i receive no update until today (18th).

I make that 7 working days of me being kept in the dark. 

Be nice to have some more contact.

anyway, 

Thanks.

hopefully if i order any more devices in the future it will be a smoother experience.

Hiker

[ New ]
Same problem here except they have not charged my credit card. Instead I sent them my old GoPro as part of the "Trade Up" program so I am stuck while they give excuse after excuse as to why they can't ship my Hero9. Thanks Nick Woodman.. Does he still care about the company or as he moved on...
GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry that there has been an issue with your order. We are aware that there has been a delay in some shipments into the UK. The issues are not due to issues with your specific shipment, but the backlog of shipments being processed has unfortunately caused this delay. 

Our teams and our shipping partners are working to get your order to you as quickly as possible. Please continue to check your tracking information for the latest information on your order. Again, we apologize for the delay but expect to have your order to you as soon as we can.