Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

7 Calls to CS, no help with Subscription

[ New ]

Hello,

I bought a GoPro Hero 9 Black for my son's birthday.  I also purchased a subscription as part of the deal.  The order was placed on 4/13.  I placed the order at one in the morning, and I entered a nonexistent email for the subscription.  I made the mistake.  I have now talked to customer service seven times, and each time they insure me that they will send a reset email to the correct email, and that they will resolve the problem by the end of each business day.  That has yet to happen.  I need help from someone who has the ability to actually help me, and not just read from a script.  I would like to take advantage of my subscription, and actually spend some more money with GoPro.  We have yet to fully enjoy our GoPro experience.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN HELP ME RESOLVE THIS SIMPLE ISSUE?

PLEASE HELP!!!!

David West

Florida, USA

Order #NA03164796

GoPro

Re: 7 Calls to CS, no help with Subscription

[ New ]

Sorry about that, @westfamily98. We have checked on the case and we see an update regarding the subscription issue. Please check your Hub inbox for details and instructions. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

Thank you for your quick response.  I will do that, im not sure what the hub inbox is though, lol!

I'm brand new to this!

Thanks again,

David 

Sightseer

[ New ]

Just want to say a big thanks to mariustanya!  With a couple of messages back and forth she was able to help me reset my account and unlock the full features of my Hero 9 and my subscription.  Pleased with ther help I received here!

David West