Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Tourist

24 Hour Support

So I've signed up to gopro plus and order my hero 8 through the trade up deal. Problem is I have not received my return address details from UPS. Contacted the chat support and they promised to get back to me via email the same day, yesterday. No email received. I have check junk mail etc and nothing there. When I go back to the support chat it says as a GoPro plus member I have 24 hour support but this seems not to be the case as the message that all their agents are busy is continuous after 5pm. 

any advice on alternative means to contact them on the 24 hour support? 

btw I'm in the UK

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: 24 Hour Support

[ Edited ]

Hello @royaljump8037. Thank you for the feedback. We will pass this along to Support.

We checked with Support and we see that the package is already in transit to you. Please check your inbox here for the tracking number.

Thanks!

Highlighted
Tourist

Thanks for following this up but it’s hardly 24/7 support when I have to come on here to get a reaction. I did know the package had shipped but that was after Support had to cancel the original order as nobody seemed able to send me a return label. GoPro gave me a 25% discount voucher instead to reorder but of course 25% off isn’t as good as the £100 off trade up deal but maybe it’s my maths that’s wrong...it's only a small difference but when you've been chasing around trying to get something as simple as a return label, it's very irrating but I guess very much a first world problem 😊

Anyway UPS are delivering today so this is old news now. It's a pity that Gopro support and customer service isn't as good as it could be.

Highlighted
Tourist

So the Hero 8 arrived with the accessories but somethings are missing. No 24hour support with GoPro Plus (which I paid for and desipte what it says on their web page) so now I have to wait till Monday before I can sort this out....

I know, in the scheme of things, this is trivia but customer service should be better than this, especially given how much I've paid to GoPro.

How do I actually complain to this company about their bad service? Does anybody know, or am I just being a dumb Brit?

maybe somebody from GoPro just comes randomly wandering by this thread...

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @royaljump8037,

You may send your request/feedback here: www.gopro.com/feedback 

-Jay 

Highlighted
Tourist

Well I guess that sums it up. The link goes nowhere. I would attach a screenshot but gopro tells me the image size is too large. 

how did I get involved with this? It's just too bizarre - all I wanted was to trade in an old digital camera as part of the Trade Up programme....