Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

10月14日にGoPro9注文したが未だに届きません。

[ New ]
注文番号 MU-00619440
配送状況がずっと保留中のままです。いまどのような状況ですか?
サポートに何十回と問い合わせをしていますが全く連絡がつきません。
早急に連絡を下さい。必ず連絡してください。よろしくお願いします。
GoPro

Re: 10月14日にGoPro9注文したが未だに届きません。

[ New ]

Hello, @superridge28677. It appears as though our Order Support Team has run into an issue with your order and it was declined. You'll be able to resubmit your order online through gopro.com, however before you do so, please ensure that your billing information is accurate with your bank or you may want to try using a different card. If the issue persists, we recommend that you purchase locally through a nearby retailer or one of our local distributors.

Tourist

[ New ]
You will be charged for the subscription. I haven't been billed for the GoPro itself. If I pay with another card, will I be billed for the subscription again?
Tourist

[ New ]
How do I resend an order? Also, do you order by putting it back in the shopping cart? ?? If so, wouldn't the subscription price be billed twice? Please tell me as soon as possible
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @superridge28677

We see that the subscription is active on the email address associated with your Hub profile.
Make sure to login with the same email address before placing the order.

You may also check GoPro Subscription Discounts

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]
The order is canceled without permission, I give an incomprehensible explanation, and for some reason I am charged only for the subscription price. Let me cancel now. Stop billing for your subscription. Please contact me as soon as possible
GoPro

[ New ]

@superridge28677, you can cancel your subscription through your GoPro user account. 

1. You must log into your account, navigate to Settings, navigate to Subscriptions, select Cancel Membership. 
  2. You will see a pop-up message asking you if you're sure they want to cancel. 
  3. Once canceled you will receive a confirmation email. 
  4. After canceling, you will still have access to your subscription until the next billing date, at which point the subscription will cease before you are charged again.  

Note: The Cancel Membership button is ALWAYS grey, but it is clickable. 

Tourist

[ New ]
I canceled my subscription. Please be sure to cancel or refund the request. Must be