Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

1月1日にGopro9を注文しましたがその後発送がどうなっているのかわかりません 注文No.はMU-00722303です。

[ New ]

1月1日にGopro9を注文しましたがその後発送がどうなっているのかわかりません 注文No.はMU-00722303です。

Hiker

Re: 1月1日にGopro9を注文しましたがその後発送がどうなっているのかわかりません 注文No.はMU-00722303です。

[ New ]

It came to me mail that you send me the hero 9 from US. why US? i order it from Netherlands. if it come from US i will pay castoms.
t is a pity what is happening with Gopro. I paid 380 € for the gopro 9 together with subsciption. has not been shipped yet, and I do not receive any updates from anyone. For a serious company all this is unacceptable. I will do this every day until someone answers me to send me the order. I have ordered binoculars from your website many times and I had no problem. I have the camera 1, 3, 7 which I sold to get the 9. Please someone answer me.

i bay something, just plece do your job.

Order # MP-04572264
after order #SO-4451392
Case Number is 09036859.

Highlighted
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @snowybeach77062

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

Based on the tracking number, the order has been delivered.

If you haven't received it yet, please check within the household if someone else might have received it for you.

You may also reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs for further assistance.

Thanks!

Ej

GoPro

[ New ]

@circuscamino, upon checking on your Support case, our Support Team tried to contact you to no avail. Apologies for the inconvenience. Please make sure that your network/phone doesn't block unknown calls.

Kindly submit another request through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form.

You may also try initiating a chat session. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that your browser isn't blocking cookies and the pop-up blocker should be disabled. If you run across issues, there are some suggestions provided by a Hub member in this thread that might help.

Nomad

[ New ]

Your not the only one. I ordered from Netherlands also, and it was shipped from Eindhoven, but end up in the own hands of UPS Driver (stolen). They let me wait weeks for a research of UPS, and i still have nothing.

----------

Ik hoop voor je dat je spullen nog krijgt. Ik ga een claim indienen.

Tourist

[ New ]
無事にGoProは届いております。
ありがとうございました。
Hiker

[ New ]

After one day the replay and they send me the Gopro 9. now is here. i wiil go to take it from courier.

Hiker

[ New ]
After one day the replay and they send me the Gopro 9. now is here. i wiil go to take it from courier.