Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Tourist

購入時に間違ったメールアドレスを入力してしまいサポートから連絡がありません。

[ New ]

22日に気づいてフィードバックとサポートに連絡しました。

23日24日も連絡しました。

チャットはつながりません、電話の折り返しもありません。

クレジットカードに請求されているのは確認済みです。

しかしメールアドレスを間違えてパスワードも不明なため注文を確認する手段がありません。

注文検索?に入力しても出てきません。

私の注文とサブスクリプションはどうなったのですか?

GoPro

Re: 購入時に間違ったメールアドレスを入力してしまいサポートから連絡がありません。

[ New ]

Hello @ihachang. Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. If you already have submitted a contact request, rest assured, they'll contact you as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

Tourist

[ New ]

My subscription is missing because I used the wrong email address when I ordered.
I received a return and reorder instructions, but the item has already been opened.
I don't want to return the product, I want to use my subscription. Do I have to pay again for my original account?
I am also concerned about the security of my account with the wrong email address.

Tourist

[ New ]

Hello @aenriquez.

メールアドレスを間違えた注文で作成されたアカウントのメールアドレスを本来のメールアドレスに訂正してパスワードのリセットをさせてくれませんか?

間違えたメールアドレスが残ったままなのでセキュリティの心配があります。住所、氏名、生年月日、クレジットカード情報など。

私はこの問題を一刻も早く解決させたい。

Can you let me reset my password by replacing the email address of the account created by the wrong email order with my original email address?

There are security concerns because the wrong email address is still there. Address, name, date of birth, credit card information, etc.

I want this problem solved as soon as possible.

GoPro Community Manager

[ New ]

Unfortunately, we can't update individual account information here through the Support Hub. Our team at https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs can try to help you with that request though.

Hiker

[ New ]

Hallo
Ich habe genau das gleiche Problem wie du.
Ich hoffe das bei dir klappt’s
Liebe Grüße
Michal Schultz