Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Subscribe to GoPro
Highlighted
Tourist

いつになれば連絡が取れますか?もう1ヶ月以上、問い合わせをしています。

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: いつになれば連絡が取れますか?もう1ヶ月以上、問い合わせをしています。

Hi @zippyspiri8386

How can we help? 

If you are trying to reach out to Support, please submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

When entering your contact number, make sure not to put a zero after the country code.

Heads up! Our team is currently working through a volume of contacts, response time may be slightly longer than usual. We appreciate your understanding.

Thanks!
Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

I'm trying them all. However, I have never been able to contact support team.
Highlighted
GoPro

Apologies for the inconvenience, @zippyspiri8386. We see your most recent callback request in our system. One of our Support representatives will contact you as soon as they're available. Thanks for your patience.

Highlighted
Tourist

I didn't get any support on my phone today either.
Highlighted
GoPro

@zippyspiri8386, our Support Team tried to contact you to no avail. Please make sure that your phone/network isn't blocking unknown calls.

Kindly submit another request through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form.

You may also try initiating a chat session. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that your browser isn't blocking cookies and the pop-up blocker should be disabled. If you run across issues, there are some suggestions provided by a Hub member in this thread that might help.

Highlighted
Tourist

The mobile phone is unblocked. Please Call me.Thanks.