Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

where do I get gopro studio software

[ New ]

I jusy bought a WIFI Bacpac and remote to use with my HD HERO2 camera and it tells me that I need to update the devices before using them. I do not have GoPro Studio software on my computer. Where can I get this software so that I can perform these tasks?

Is there another way for me to setup these devices after which I want to use an android smart phone as well.

GoPro

Re: where do I get gopro studio software

[ New ]

@timd00810, we no longer have any installer of GoPro Studio available on gopro.com. You may find more details about this here.

If you need to update your HD HERO2, you may follow the instructions in this article. Once updated, you can check the GoPro App pairing instructions for your camera here to get it connected with your mobile device.

Hopefully this helps.

Ann

Tourist

[ New ]

I had to contact GoPro support and the tech support said they would provide me with the software I would need for the units (HERO2, WIFI Bacpac and remote) that I have. GoPro no longer offers GoPro Studio Software on their site so they will have to configure something for me. Lets hope they can follow through soon.

Thank you for you suggestions it was appreciated.

GoPro

[ New ]

@timd00810, feel free to post back if anything else comes up.