Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist
Accepted Solution

when will the Travel Kit be back in stock?

Hi team, just wanting to know when this will be back in stock?

https://shop.gopro.com/APAC/mounts/travel-kit/AKTTR-001.html

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: when will the Travel Kit be back in stock?

Hi @denitron,

Sorry mate. I just checked the website using your location and it is indeed OUT OF STOCK.

It will be replenish though, for sure. You may want to check the website every now and then.

I look out for you and reply to this thread in case it becomes available again :)

V.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Hi @denitron,

Upon checking the website; it looks like the kit is back in stock.

Can you try again.

V.
Tourist

[ Edited ]

Hi @vainangel12vangel12,

Thanks for your reply, unfotunately it's still show as "out of stock" for me :(

I've attached a screenshot

Capture.PNG
GoPro

Hi @denitron,

Where are you ordering from? I mean what location or country?

V.
Tourist

Hi @vainangel12, I'm ordering from Sydney, Australia.

Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @denitron,

Sorry mate. I just checked the website using your location and it is indeed OUT OF STOCK.

It will be replenish though, for sure. You may want to check the website every now and then.

I look out for you and reply to this thread in case it becomes available again :)

V.
Tourist

Hi @vainangel12, thanks so much for your help! You're awesome Smiley Very Happy

Explorer

I just received mine today (I'm in the States). It's a great kit (also got the Adventure kit which is equally cool). The bag is smaller and softer than Casey but deeper and has a nice zipper pouch on the inside of the lid. Adding up all of the accessories individually and these kits are a great deal. Just for fun I started packing items into the bag to see what would fit. I was able to put: The Shorty, Super Suit with Floaty attached, Head mount and Hat Clip, Camera in The Frame, Silicone Case with Lanyard, The Tool, Three Thumb Screws, Two Buckles, Two Mounts, a lint free cloth, extra battery, and an extra SD card. Might have fit a little more but this was getting a bit cramped and this is all I need for a Grab and Go bag.

I mention all of this because I do think it's worth waiting for and checking for availability periodically. GoPro usually seems to do a limited initial release to determine demand, but usually have a restock within 1-2 weeks.