Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Sightseer

when will MAX Grip be in stock again?

From a month I am seeing MAX Grip tripod is out of stock. Despite that, I am getting promotional emails to buy MAX Grip with free shipping. But, I don't see that in stock. Could you please check the stock before sending the promotional offers? Also, when this item will be in stock, I want to purchase it for my Gopro 8 black.

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: when will MAX Grip be in stock again?

Hello @jaymins727. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please check our website from time to time for updates. We appreciate your patience.

Highlighted
Tourist

anything?

can you offer a coupon for getting one at best buy until you have it in stock?

Highlighted
Tourist

Team GoPro, 

I'm with @jaymins727 - I'm a GoPro Plus Subscriber and really want this mount for my MAX but it's out of stock on your site. Would love some clarity as per when you're expecting them to be back in stock, @aenriquez. An approximation will suffice - I just need to decide whether or not to bite the bullet and pay full retail price at another vendor. 

The membership discount is about $20 for this accessory which would be nice to apply to another GoPro mount or accessory. If I do pay full retail at another vendor, would it be possible to get a GoPro Store credit for the difference? @aenriquez - I want to give you my business and I'm hoping that you can work with me... Basically just looking to take advantage of the advertised GoPro Plus benefits that I've been paying for. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

MC 

Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @snowyhike7234

You may check https://gopro.com/en/us/shop/accessories/grip-for-gopro-fusion-camera/ASBHM-001.html

It is the same mount just with a different packaging.

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

Compatible cameras doesn't show hero8 black
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @sharptree761

You can also use the mount with the HERO8 Black.

I have used this setup a couple of times.

Thanks!

Ej