Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

usb-c cables

In March of this year I bought 2 - Hero 7 Black GoPro cameras, signed up for GoPro Plus, and bought several accessories.  I believe in all my purchases I've received 3 - USB-C cables.  I now find that two of the cables, the one that came with the battery charger and one of the ones that came with one of the cameras don't 'work' - make full connections with either the charger of the camera.  I have other, brand new, non-GoPro, USB-C cables that work as intended.  My question is:  Is there a know problem with the GoPro cables?

Thanks.

Norm Beauregard

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: usb-c cables

Hello @normanb34032. This is not something that we have heard before. We would like to look into it so we can help. If you haven't yet, get in touch with our Support team so they can proceed to the next steps with the information that we already have. Please post photos of the cables as well. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: usb-c cables

Hello @normanb34032. This is not something that we have heard before. We would like to look into it so we can help. If you haven't yet, get in touch with our Support team so they can proceed to the next steps with the information that we already have. Please post photos of the cables as well.