Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Hiker

sold the wrong tripod

[ New ]

im a GoPro subscriber so getting a discount on a new tripod seemed a good option order went through and i received the 3 way tripod 

but since looking on the GoPro website ive not recived the same product as mine does not have the swivel head to change the angle.

my question is how do I get a replacement of the correct tripod and if this is the way subscribers are treated i wont be renewing my subscription 

GoPro

Re: sold the wrong tripod

[ New ]

Hello, @boldbeach17444. We'd be glad to check on the order. Is there an order number that we can use as a reference? A photo of the 3-Way mount that you received will be helpful. Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]

I recived an email from GoPro i sent the copy of the order and have not had a reply as of yet but i know it was the bank holiday weekend in the uk 

GoPro

[ New ]

Thank you for the update, @boldbeach17444. Is there a case number for your contact with Support that we can use as a reference? 

Hiker

[ New ]

ive not got a case number 

GoPro

[ New ]

@boldbeach17444, I tried to locate your Support cases using the email address on your Support Hub profile and the latest that I can see on our records is associated with an order placed recently for the 3-Way 2.0. I also don't see any most recent contact with our Support Team. Have you been able to successfully submit a callback request or chat with one of our Support representatives through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs?

Upon further checking, there were also two purchases from last month, and included in one of the Sales Orders is the 3-Way Grip Arm Tripod (with the product code for the older 3-Way model). I noticed that this specific order was placed in early March and I reckon that it was processed before we released the newer model of the 3-Way.

Hiker

[ New ]

i think you maybe right with the new tripod but i did think thats what i was getting the new one, ive orderd a new 3 way point 2 version now but its just annoying ive had to buy another tripod as i honestly thought the one i orderd before was this type, any suggestions on how to solve this problem?

GoPro

[ New ]

@boldbeach17444, if you already have the 3-Way 2.0 and no longer need the other one from your first purchase, you may check out your 30 Day Return option for the product through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs. Click the Request Order Return button and fill out the form for your Sales Order MP-04660774. You'll then get email instructions about the next process.

Should you need assistance with this process, you may reach out to our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs to initiate a callback request or chat with one of the representatives.