Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Sightseer

smart remote not charging

[ New ]

Hello, I bought a new Smart Remote last year. Since that time I used it three times. Now I wanted to charge it nothing happens. Cleaned the contacts..nothing happens. I am super dissapointed and would like to get a replacement please. 

As I also do not make it into the cusomter support line I really dont know what to do. 

Help needed;).. Thanks Susi 

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: smart remote not charging

[ New ]

Hello, @susannes41844. Our Support team will be able to help. Please submit a contact request through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

If chat does not work, you may submit a callback request. If you get the Captcha error or any error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: smart remote not charging

[ New ]

Hello, @susannes41844. Our Support team will be able to help. Please submit a contact request through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request. 

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled. 

If chat does not work, you may submit a callback request. If you get the Captcha error or any error, try using a different device (computer or mobile phone). Clear cache on your browser, use a different browser or an incognito browser.