Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist

Re: rollcage

GoPro, what on earth is wrong with you? Do you even want to be in this industry anymore? Because it sure as hell doesn't feel like it.
Last year, I had exactly the same kind of responses when trying to buy a mic adapter for my Session 5 and managed to kill it before I even got one. Now I'm back with a Hero 8 and seeing the same old answers about the rollcage. (I dread to think what it will be like if I ever need to buy the 'replacement lens')
I've championed your brand for years, not because I was some blinkered fanboy, but because I truly believed your cameras were the best out there with the widest range of accessories. Nowadays, I honestly can't do that and was actually looking into getting another make and only ended up with the 8 because it was a present.
You really need to get your act together before you end up as just a name on a list alongside the likes of Oldsmobile and other once great American companies that thought their name gave them a free pass!

Highlighted
Sightseer

As a first time customer I am shocked that after weeks there is still no way to buy / or reserve the roll cage. I want to protect the lens, but have no option. Please inform your customers and make the roll cage available. Hate to be a one time only customer if my lens can’t be properly protected
Highlighted
Sightseer

Typical GoPro. Absolutely abominable customer service. No info. No care. And they wonder why they are struggling 🙄