Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist

rollcage

I am trying to buy ROLLCAGE ACCESSORY but has been out of stock for a while.when will you have ROLLCAGE in stock please.
thank you

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: rollcage

Hi @snowyhill8587

Please continue checking our accessories page for updates.

https://gopro.com/en/us/shop/mounts-accessories

Thanks!

Ej

Highlighted
Tourist

That isn't a helpful reply. GoPro should know when stock will be available. It also shouldn't have allowed the Rollcage to go out of stock; not in this computerised age. I'm also looking for a rollcage and not happy that I am having to go on holiday without it. [UK customer]

Highlighted
Tourist

i strongly agree with you ,i have been looking at rollcage for last 3 weeks there is no time frame or information given by gopro.i dont understand is well ,how come they run out of 1 stock item.

i wonder is this business strategy.

Highlighted
Sightseer

[ Edited ]

I agree with all the respond and nonsense gopro reply with recommendation of checking of Accessories Page. None of the item with out of stock or new Items with release date never have any updates. This worries me a lot in case you need any support from gopro customer service. Very disappointed!! 

Highlighted
Sightseer

I have been checking your website for the last 2 weeks to see when the Rollcage is available too and I want to know when will it be available? I know I can keep checking on your website, but this is not an appropriate respond to the customer query. I want to know when will it be available so I can buy another similar product from the third party in case it won’t be available soon . 

Thanks

Highlighted
Tourist

This item was available on USA site 3 weeks ago now it says out of stock is well.
GoPro should make a proper announcement or explaining about rollcage. Advertising a new accessory but they don’t have it and nobody knows when will it be back on.
GOPRO PLEASE LET US KNOW
Highlighted
Tourist

i am sorry but there is no updates or back in stock day on there ,can you just tell everyone when will it be back in stock.