Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Anonymous

Re: remo won't power on (the described way / 3sec power press)

[ New ]

merci pour cette réponse . je pense pareil le miens ne doit pas charger , aucune led. j 'ai commandé sur le site gopro .

Anonymous

[ New ]

Hola he comprado el accesorio Remo y no funciona, no se si esta cargando o no . Y cuando se lleva toda una noche cargando no se enciende ninguna luz

Anonymous

[ New ]

Hi all,

Same problem here, I bought the device (Remo) few hours ago and same unbelievable problem.

The lateral LED lights in red color for 1 second when plugging it to the computer or an standard electric plug and then it goes off. There is no way to light it on; 1, 2, 3, 8 10 seconds, combinations of the 2 buttons (rec and on/off)...

One hundred euros for a piece of plastic that does not even work for a minute! Wow, is that the quality of GoPro?? 🤣

It is so disgusting that I am gonna get my money back asap! What a shameful service...

Anonymous

[ New ]

Same problem for me.. I Bought it today..

Anonymous

[ New ]

exactly the same problem  Smiley Sad

Anonymous

[ New ]

I talked to GoPro yesterday over messenger and I have to send mine in for a replacement. I think there may be a hole batch out there that are faulty. I would recomend getting in touch with them and see if they will do the same for you.

Anonymous

[ New ]

I bought mine today and have the same problem! Leds won't even light when plugged in.

Anonymous

[ New ]
Same issues here, Remo was broken straight out the box. Wouldn't charge/turn on, left on charge via Mac/iPhone USB for extended period. 1 red led blink when first connected to charge then nothing.

Shame I was looking forward to using the new Xmas present.. 😭