Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Anonymous

Re: remo won't power on (the described way / 3sec power press)

[ New ]

acabo de comprar una hero 6 y remo ni carga ni se enciende vaya fallo

estoy dispuesto a devolver todo

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm having the same problem and this is the second one I've got. I just went back to Argos to change it as it seems not to charge/ turn on or do anything. Please help GoPro. Is there a bad batch out there? I've tryed charing through my laptop, desktop pc, and a usb charger nothing.

Anonymous

[ New ]

I am having the same issue. Plus my Samsung S7 Active will not pair via the GoPro app with a brand new and updated via Mac app Hero 5 Black.  I purchased GoPro products rather than clones for the quality of the software experience.

Anonymous

[ New ]
Same issue for me, not power on and nnot charging.
The remote was bought in US (NY) now in Spain I don’t know if it will be covered by the warranty.

Dear support, could you give us a contact in Spain to ask for support. Thanks.
Anonymous

[ New ]
I’m having the same problem with the christmas gift to my self. The camera is ok but the Remo don’t start or taking charge.
Tourist

[ New ]

The same problem is happening to me. I bought in September, but only now I tried to use.

Anonymous

[ New ]

I too have a remo as a free gift from Argos which doesn't work. They can't help as they are now out of stock and have sent me back to GoPro. Having the same trouble in that the remote will not charge or switch on. Today is Tuesday 2nd January and despite being in normal working hours, nobody is answering the phones at GoPro.....answer machine asks you to phone in working hours or go to the website. Went on the website and the chat now function isn't working either. Only a message to say they are closed on the 1st Jan. So disappointed with the whole experience from both Argos and now frustrated that I can't get hold of Go Pro. 

Anonymous

[ New ]

Same with me, cannot get the remo to charge / power on or pair with hero6 camera. very disappointed.

And now cannot contact anyone...... must be having a extended holiday...!

@Anonymous wrote:

I too have a remo as a free gift from Argos which doesn't work. They can't help as they are now out of stock and have sent me back to GoPro. Having the same trouble in that the remote will not charge or switch on. Today is Tuesday 2nd January and despite being in normal working hours, nobody is answering the phones at GoPro.....answer machine asks you to phone in working hours or go to the website. Went on the website and the chat now function isn't working either. Only a message to say they are closed on the 1st Jan. So disappointed with the whole experience from both Argos and now frustrated that I can't get hold of Go Pro. 

Anonymous

[ New ]

Same problem for me.