Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

Re: remo won't power on (the described way / 3sec power press)

[ New ]

Here the same: tried everything, nothing happens. Even in the shop (AS Adventure): they unpacked a brand new remo, connected it with an usb port and... nothing. So no use giving me a new one. Same with the camera (Session): it leads its own life, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't...

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @loyalhero4347

If you still have the defective Remo, please let our Support Team assist you. You may reach them via phone or chat. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Regarding the camera, can you tell us how it behaves? Are you getting a power issue or freezing issues? Please refer to the link for the troubleshooting steps for each issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Camera always in looping mode. To record, I always have to change settings first.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @loyalhero4347

Thanks for getting back to us. It is possible that the default mode was set to Looping. To get this changed, please pair your camera to your phone.

On the GoPro App, tap on Settings (wrench icon).Under Setup > Default Mode, choose your preferred mode.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]
Mi control remo acaba de salir del paquete y no enciende ninguna luz ni en 3 ni en 8 segundos en con la Gopro ni con el ordenador necesito comunicarme con soporte
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @boldsurf7700

I am sorry for any troubles caused. Please try plugging it to a different power source. Or try using a secondary USB-C cable.

If it's still the same, please contact our Support Team regarding this issue. You can reach them by phone or chat. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

As this is a recent purchase, you may also refer to the same store where you got it from.

Regards,

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Same issue here. Been doing my best to have turn it on. Connect it to my laptop and tried to reset but same, no power. I saw a red then green light when I tried to connect it to my laptop, but only for a milli second, what does it mean? Can someone please help me?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @rapidgorge42641

Appreciate you going through the troubleshooting steps. At this time, it would be best to get in touch with our Support team for further assistance. You can reach them via phone or chat through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks, 
Marius