Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

patte de support gopro serie 1350462103

[ New ]

Bjr je vous ai adressé un msg via votre service d'assistance sur mon portable sans réponse donc je re-essaye par ici ... peut etre!
J'ai acheté un gopro Hero 8 black le 26/6/20 et la patte de support qui viens avec ne tiens pas la route. je fais du velo de route donc ce ne sont pas vraiment des secouses style VTT sur la montagne mais il suffit d'un pavé ou de quelques trous et voila, la gopro regarde le ciel ou par terre.!!!!

Je suis passé à la Fnac, lieu d'achat mais ... ils ne peiuvent rien faire et votre ligne telephonique .... pas moyen. 

mon souci est que je pars au Mexique le 26/8 avec la gopro et je crains que je vais me retrouvais sans GoPro!!
Que faire? pouvez vous faire quelques choses? ou au moins me dire si sur place .... j'ai payé un abonnement goPro PLUS .... vallait il le cout?

Merci de votre réponse et en epserant avoir une solution rapidement de votre part. 

Bien A vous

Yvan romero

serie 1350462103

GoPro

Re: patte de support gopro serie 1350462103

[ New ]

Sorry to hear about the trouble with your camera, @yvanromex. Our Support team will definitely be able to help you. We see your callback request in the queue. 

Our team is currently working through a high volume of contacts so our response time may be slightly longer than usual. Rest assured, we'll follow up with you as soon as possible.

Tourist

[ New ]
Thanks for your message but to date no one has come up with a proposal or solution in this case! I go abroad on Wednesday and I wanted to use the gopro camera but I don't know what to think if it's worth not even taking it!
I would appreciate it, if you could give me a solution.
Best
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @yvanromex

We try to help as much as we can here in the Support Hub.

When reaching out to the team, try initiating a chat session then change the region(upper right-hand side) to US-English.
Make sure to enter the details manually to avoid captcha errors.

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

Sorry, do not unertand?

Tourist

[ New ]

RE BJR
je reviens vers vous car je ne trouve toujours pas de réponse de votre part et je pars à l'étranger mercredi 05h00 AM.
Je réitére que la patte de fixation inclu dans l'emballage avec le gopro ne peux pas maintenir la position de la gopro hero 8 black quand elle est fixé à la GRANDE FIXATION POUR LE guidon de mon vélo de route et pendant que je roule. Donc GOPRO inutilisable.
Que dois je faire avant de la rendre definitivement à la Fnac, lieu d'achat.

MErCI DE VOTRE SOUTIEN ET COMPREHENSION

HI AGAIN
I am coming back to you because I still cannot find an answer from you and I am going abroad on Wednesday 05:00 AM.
I reiterate that the MOUNT included in the package with the gopro cannot maintain the position of the gopro hero 8 black when it is attached to the LARGE TUBE MOUNT FOR THE handlebars of my road bike and while I ride. So GOPRO unusable.
What should I do before finally returning it to Fnac, the place of purchase.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND UNDERSTANDING

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @yvanromex. We see that Support has attempted to contact you back last August 25th but was not able to reach you. Your request is back in the queue. We do not have an exact time for when they will contact you back since it will depend on agent availability. Please keep your lines open and make sure that there are no settings on your phone that would prevent it from receiving calls especially from unknown or toll-free numbers. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]
Good morning, as I had previously commented, I am in Mexico from 08/26/20 to 9/25/20, therefore difficult to access unless you call me by whatsapp? unfortunately I can't use the gopro because the mount that comes with the camera is faulty. thanks for your understanding.