Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

order stolen from mailbox

[ New ]

I spoke with my letter carrier, the postmaster, and the sherriff's department and reported a missing delivery.  The letter carrier said she placed the yellow padded envelope in my mailbox yesterday  It's not there. 

A few days ago she handed me a box that was a seperate order from the one that's missing, but was being shipped by Amazon at the same time.  The letter carrier handed me one of the shipments.  The second one wasn't with that collection of mail that she handed me.  I checked the tracking order and it said that it had been delivered on or near my front porch.  Since the letter carrier had handed me the mail that day, I knew that wasn't true.  I stopped the letter carrier today and she told me that several mailboxes in my neighborhood have been stolen from.  I called the postmaster, and she told me the same thing.  She also checked at the P.O. to be sure my delivery wasn't still sitting there.  It wasn't.  They both suggested I call the sheriff, so I did, and reported what happened.  She told me to call the shipper, so here I am.  I found a phone number for you online, but it doesn't work.  It's really hard to figure out how to report this.  I hope you can help me!   I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow, and was hoping to take my new memory card with me.  I love my Hero9 camera, but the memory card that came with it fills up quickly.

Thanks for your help!   828.749.3357 or 828.225.5022 or nanmacd@gmail.com

Tourist

Re: order stolen from mailbox

[ New ]

I just realized that I ordered that memory card from Amazon.  Sorry for the misinformation!

Hiker

Re: order stolen from mailbox

[ New ]

Amazon will just send out another one for you. No problem at all especially if you're a Prime member.