Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Nomad
Accepted Solution

new mounts and plus benifits

Just looking at buying the new mounts that are released and wondering why as a plus member there is no longer a 20% discount on the three new mounts ? any ideas on this from anyone or am i been stupid ? whats the point in been a plus member if there is no discounts to be had on new mounts ?

lee

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: new mounts and plus benifits

@leec50564 That should now be updated to reflect the GoPro Plus pricing!

Best,

Ryan

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @leec50564,

I took a look and do not see the plus discount on those items yet either. With it being a new accessory it may not yet be available but I will double check! The new Shorty Mount is definitely one of my favorites, very versatile and small! Once I hear back I will let you know.

Best,

Ryan   

Highlighted
GoPro

@leec50564 That should now be updated to reflect the GoPro Plus pricing!

Best,

Ryan

Highlighted
Tourist

I have the problem with the Karma Grip Ring which doesn’t show the discount. Please check
Highlighted
Sightseer

Yep, I can’t purchase the karma grip with the discount either…
Highlighted
GoPro

Hello @boldvista67160

Which discount are you trying to avail? Are you getting any error message? Is it the complete Karma Grip package that you are trying to purchase, or is it just a part of? Have you selected the correct location/country on the web store page? Let us know how it is so we can help further. 

Thanks, 
Marius

Highlighted
Explorer

Karma items do not qualify for the discount.

See #3 at the bottom of the GoPro Plus Benefits page
https://shop.gopro.com/subscription/plus/GoProPlusMonthly.html

Applies only to purchases made on gopro.com. Does not include the Karma Drone or Karma accessories, professional products or accessories (such as Omni and Odyssey), or non-GoPro manufactured accessories (such as microSD™ cards). Subject to maximum annual savings of $2,000 USD or similar value in local currencies.