Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

need 3.5 mic adapter here in canada

[ New ]

It seems all retailers here in Canada have no adapters. Your shopping cart is quoting me 80USD to ship a 49 dollar part. Could this be a mistake?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: need 3.5 mic adapter here in canada

[ New ]

Hello, @davek7530. Did the shipping fee show up as a different amount before you put in your billing/shipping address details? We checked and see that the shipping amount is not $80. Try ordering again but make sure to clear the browsing history, cache/cookies. You may also use an incognito browser. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @davek7530. Did the shipping fee show up as a different amount before you put in your billing/shipping address details? We checked and see that the shipping amount is not $80. Try ordering again but make sure to clear the browsing history, cache/cookies. You may also use an incognito browser. Let us know how it goes. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

Thank you guys for getting back to me so quickly! My shipping dropped from $80 to $20 soon after placing my order. I hope that little glitch doesn't scare away too many foreign buyers like me. Great service.

GoPro

[ New ]

You are welcome, @davek7530. Great to know that the shipping fee was correctly calculated. We have sent feedback to the team in charge. Thanks!