Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist
Accepted Solution

my go pro hero 7 black case is broken. Can it be replaced?

my go pro hero 7 black case is broken. Can it be replaced?

20191009_171642.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Explorer

Re: my go pro hero 7 black case is broken. Can it be replaced?

Accidental damage and wear and tear isn't covered under warranty. By the looks of the frame in the picture, yours has clearly had some use. If it was broken out of the box you would have rights to have it replaced under warranty. Accessories can break, there is a reason why replacement parts are available for purchase.

With GoPro Plus the Frame is only $14.99

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Tourist

But i have warranty
I"m not paying money
Explorer

Accidental damage and wear and tear isn't covered under warranty. By the looks of the frame in the picture, yours has clearly had some use. If it was broken out of the box you would have rights to have it replaced under warranty. Accessories can break, there is a reason why replacement parts are available for purchase.

With GoPro Plus the Frame is only $14.99
Tourist

But i have warranty so . Why pay money $14.99
Explorer

Because warranty doesn't cover damage and wear and tear. Warranty is used for products that are received with issues. You seem to be confusing warranty for insurance. If something breaks, even by accident, it's not a warranty issue. If you had insurance, then sure, pay the deductible and the insurance covers the rest. This isn't one of those cases.