Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Sightseer

media mod

[ New ]

hi

i would like to order or pre order media mod for hero 8. 

what that means preorder? when can i aspect it than?

i am from Slovenia. 

thank you for your answer.

Accepted Solutions
Explorer

Re: media mod

[ New ]
There is always a limited stock when an item first comes out and sometimes the items sell out quickly. Pre-order just ensures that you will get the Media Mod with the first shipments from GoPro. Sometimes the pre-orders get sent out a little earlier than expected, however it does not guarantee that you will receive your device before they arrive in stores. Shipments of the Media Mod are scheduled to begin January 27th.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Explorer

[ New ]
There is always a limited stock when an item first comes out and sometimes the items sell out quickly. Pre-order just ensures that you will get the Media Mod with the first shipments from GoPro. Sometimes the pre-orders get sent out a little earlier than expected, however it does not guarantee that you will receive your device before they arrive in stores. Shipments of the Media Mod are scheduled to begin January 27th.
Sightseer

[ New ]
Hi

Thank you for answer. Are there all accessories 50% off for plus subscribers or only some ones. Media mod is currently not on discount. Thank you for answer.
Highlighted
Explorer

[ New ]
There are restrictions.
Terms
Applies only to purchases made on gopro.com.
PLUS discount does not include:
HERO8 Mods
Activity kits
Rechargeable Battery (HERO8 Black, HERO7 Black, HERO6 Black, HERO5 Black, HERO 2018)
MAX Rechargeable Battery
Chargers
Smart Remote
Pro 3.5mm Mic Adapter
Karma Drone or Karma accessories
Non-GoPro manufactured accessories (such as SD cards)
PLUS discount does not apply to TradeUp orders or accessories that have already been discounted
Limited to a maximum of 10 items per subscription anniversary year
https://gopro.com/en/us/legal/plus-accessories/
Sightseer

[ New ]
Ok tnx for answer. I will order media mod and hope Mic will WORK great outdoor.