Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

max lens mod doesnt fit properly

[ New ]

i cant twist mod to the end

gopro what wrong?

Hiker

Re: max lens mod doesnt fit properly

[ New ]

It's tough the first couple of times but dont be scared. It'll go on. I got my MLM last night and was the same thing. First time was a B but I got in on there.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @kotu

You may also refer to the video guide on HERO9 Black - Max Lens Mod

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

[ New ]

idem, je viens de le recevoir et il ce clips pas a font ce qui le rends de travers et j ai peur pour l'étanchéiter.

GoPro

[ New ]

@tomtomkite, you can push the Max Lens Mod unit towards the body of the camera while turning it into place. This compresses the Lens a bit and will help it seat. You can use some force and try it a couple of times.

Tourist

Betreff: max lens mod doesnt fit properly

[ New ]

Hallo,

ist bei mir leider das gleiche Problem!!

Bei noch größerem Kraftaufwand besteht die Gefahr das der Verschluss beschädigt wird!

GoPro es scheint doch eine sich wiederholendes Problem zu sein. was tun??

MfG

Tourist

[ New ]
Mine did the same thing. It’s gotten easier to get on as the more I put it on and take it off. However, now I feel like my regular lens does not go on correctly. I feel like there’s a bigger gap now between the camera and the lens. Have you or any of you checked feel like it’s done the same with your camera?
Tourist

Betreff: max lens mod doesnt fit properly

[ New ]

Nach mehrmaligen "kräftigen" erfolglosen Versuchen, hab ich ein wenig Schmierstoff verwendet, dann funktionierte es!

Trotzdem, für eine schwächere Person fast nicht zu machen.