Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Hiker

gopro hero 8 gps

[ New ]

I have GPS problems on my hero 8!! GPS on, but I can´t use the gauges on android and desktop!!! Any solution??

GoPro

Re: gopro hero 8 gps

[ New ]

@ricardoc8871, sorry for the delayed response. Currently, Quik for desktop doesn’t support camera firmware updates or telemetry gauges for your HERO8 Black camera. We are focusing on adding this functionality to our latest GoPro Desktop application in the near future, but in the meantime, the GoPro App on iOS and Android can both update your camera and also add telemetry gauges as well. Our apologies for any inconvenience in the meantime. 

Tourist

[ New ]

It doesn't work on my mac.  the gopro shows gps data is supposed to be there but, when adding media, it is not present in quick or anywhere else for that matter.  Gopro hero 8 black Mac os 10.15.1

Tourist

[ New ]

I have the same problem, after 2 hours of troubleshooting with the support there is still no solution. I will need to send mine back

GoPro

[ New ]

@jonash2155, we appreciate the patience throughout the troubleshooting process. It will be best to continue working with our Support Team to get the next process going. Let us know if anything else comes up.