Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

gopro 9 fernbedienung

[ New ]

Wann kommt endlich die Fernbedienung für die Gopro 9 auf den deutschen Markt? Meines Wissens war dies für Februar 2021 angekündigt.

VG

Smiley Happy

GoPro

Re: gopro 9 fernbedienung

[ New ]

Hi @mrl1446

Please continue checking our website for updates

https://gopro.com/en/de/shop/mounts-accessories/the-remote/ARMTE-003-EU.html

Thanks!

Ej

Nomad

[ New ]
Diese Fernbedienung wird ständig von der Kamera getrennt. Lesen Sie darüber und verschwenden Sie nicht Ihr Geld damit
Tourist

[ New ]

I am having issues with "The remote" for hero 9 - it disconnects and does not work. GorPro team please provide us with solution. For users who did not buy it yet - please wait until this is resolved. The remote is very expensive and does not work after 10 min of usage, Very dissapointing

Hiker

[ New ]

The same as mine...

I have always the same problem:

After a few photos in a few minutes, the connection simply breaks off ... today, yesterday and the first day before, always the same problem!.

The possibility of reconnecting appears in the remote menu, but this also does not work, nor does it in the Hero9 menu - there is no reconnection. They only exist solution is  when Hero9 and Remote are completely switched off and restarted.
Remote Factoryreset and reset Hero9-connections completely - nothing changed, always same problems since first day with the new remote, that 8 days of intensive usage.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello Everyone!

Do you observe the same when the camera is paired with the GoPro App?

If you have gone through the steps on The Remote: Troubleshooting and it's still the same, please let our Support Team know.

You may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

@Ej
Thanks for your answer.
I did not use the GoproApp for remoting the Hero9 yet - have to try it out.
The troubleshooting i tried multiple times in the last days - nothing changed.
Also resetting the Hero9 connections general - also nothing changed.

Hiker

[ New ]

Edit:
@Ej
Thanks for your answer.
I did not use the GoproApp for remoting the Hero9 yet - have to try it out.
The troubleshooting I tried multiple times in the last days - nothing changed.
Also resetting the Hero9 connections general - also nothing changed.
Callback seems not solve the problems, because more and more users have the same problem... or do you have an hardware-Update, new production-line for a better remote surely without the described problems for the Hero9?
Also UPS-Center closed because of the corona-lockdown in Germany (my first remote - the old one - I send back goes with UPS).