Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

Wrong mount buckle!!!

[ New ]

I have problem with my Mounting Buckle. I have new HERO 9 not even two weeks and one of accessories became broken. I tried unattached the mounts from the Floating Hand Grip and the mount became broken. I trying to solve this problem with gopro support, but they sended to me 4 times wrong buckle. How you can see in the picture the mount buckle HERO 9 comes with a screw-thread on a different side than the previous Gopro cameras. Can I speak with someone who can see the different between original mount buckle HERO 9 and the rest of them you sended me???

Mount buckle

GoPro

Re: Wrong mount buckle!!!

[ New ]

Apologies for the inconvenience this may have caused you, @martinr03360. If it will help, you may also try to attach the GoPro to the mounting buckle in a reverse manner so you'll still have easy access to the camera's side door even when it is mounted.

I was able to locate your Support case using the email address on your Support Hub profile. It will be best to continue working with our Support Team. I can also see that the case is currently open and our team is looking further into the details. You'll be notified as soon as new information is available.

We appreciate your patience.

Tourist

[ New ]

That's not solution to attach the GoPro to the mounting buckle in a reverse manner. I am entitled to a warranty after purchasing the GoPro. It's been over a month since I've been solving this problem. Your customer service is not able to send me the correct mount buckle. I'm really disappointed with Gopro support.

GoPro

[ New ]

@martinr03360, I understand this could be upsetting. Your Support case is still active and the team is looking into it. They'll keep you posted once there's a new update. We appreciate your patience.

Tourist

[ New ]

Yes I'm still in touch with your support team, but last information what I got is not available mount buckle. How is this possible? Every package of new gopro HERO 9 has the buckle inside of the package. It's over 40 days I trying to solve this problem and didn't recieved any compensation for that. I lost many hours with the agents on the phone and still not received the correct mount buckle and nobody tried to offer me some compensation for the lost time and patient with your customer service.

GoPro

[ New ]

@martinr03360, one of our Support representatives sent you an email update last week from your previous contact with them. Unfortunately, the replacement mounting buckle (similar to the original buckle that came with the camera package) isn't currently available. We'll let you know as soon as we have new information. Thanks!

Tourist

[ New ]

I know this information, that's what I said in previous coment. I know is not currently available, but you didn't offer me any compensation for the lost time when I can't to use my gopro with floaty (almost 2 months). And how long I have to wait? couple months? 1 year? I don't know. Thank you