Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Hiker

Wrong SD card recieved

[ New ]

I ordered 64GB recieved 32GB, is there a way to get ordered SD Card? Anyone have experience with this issue?

GoPro

Re: Wrong SD card recieved

[ New ]

@graypike08187, when you get a chance, please reach out to GoPro customer support at gopro.com/help/ContactUs so we can assist you further.

Hiker

[ New ]

I did. Thnx :)

GoPro

[ New ]

@graypike08187, let us know if anything else comes up.

Hiker

[ New ]

Hi, no reply yet. Do I need to wait little bit longer? Or is there any phone number or live chat? @aenriquez 

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @graypike08187. Have you been able to submit a callback request or initiate a chat conversation with Support?  We used the email address on your Hub profile but we are unable to pull up any contact request. Is there a case number that we can use as a reference? Thanks!

Hiker

[ New ]

Here is reciept. Can this help?

GoPro

[ New ]

Sorry, the receipt will not help here in the Hub. We have removed it for security purposes. Our Support team will be able to help you with the next steps. If you haven't yet, please submit a contact request through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs . Once there, select "Contact Us" and proceed with either chat or a callback request.