Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Hiker

Wrist Lanyard for Karma Grip for use in theme parks

[ New ]

Hi All - I;ve bought a Karma Grip for my Hero 6 which I would like to use in the theme parks on holiday. Whilst I get that keeping it in a carry case offers most protection I was wondering if anyone has ever found a lanyard (preferably) or a wrirst strap (second choice) for holding it?

I've googled and searched the gopro shop but found nothing - which makes me think I'm not using the right words!

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Wrist Lanyard for Karma Grip for use in theme parks

[ New ]

Hello @fastjump4875

The wrist lanyard is not sold separately and comes with the Karma Grip Handle when you buy it. Where did you purchase your Karma Grip? You can check back with the seller. Alternatively, you can get in touch with our Support team so they can look into options for you. You can reach them here: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks, 
Marius

View solution in original post

All Replies
Backpacker

[ New ]

mine came with a standard lanyard/wrist strap as per picture, but was bought with the karma drone. Surprised you don't get it with the grip, or do you mean a different type of lanyard

gopro-karma-grip-d-20170420112511747_550772.jpg
Hiker

[ New ]
Sadly mine didn't come with any straps/ lanyards (or case) hen e the question. Thank you for your reply
Backpacker

[ New ]

that's odd, did you buy it second hand? I understood Karma Grip without the drone came with a case

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @fastjump4875

The wrist lanyard is not sold separately and comes with the Karma Grip Handle when you buy it. Where did you purchase your Karma Grip? You can check back with the seller. Alternatively, you can get in touch with our Support team so they can look into options for you. You can reach them here: https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks, 
Marius

Hiker

[ New ]

It was brand new from a retailer. All that came in the box was the stabiliser, ring and USB cable. I believe ealier in the products life it did come with a strap ()and a case) but this is no longer the case

Many thanks for your reply.