Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Sightseer
Accepted Solution

Will the GoPro Hero 7 attach to the chest harness & head strap that I bought from my GoPro Hero?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Will the GoPro Hero 7 attach to the chest harness & head strap that I bought from my GoPro Hero?

Hello @gailm0. It definitely would. this is as long as the HERO7 camera is housed in the frame or the Super Suit (for HERO7 Black) or the Protective Housing (for HERO7 Silver and White). 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Will the GoPro Hero 7 attach to the chest harness & head strap that I bought from my GoPro Hero?

Hello @gailm0. It definitely would. this is as long as the HERO7 camera is housed in the frame or the Super Suit (for HERO7 Black) or the Protective Housing (for HERO7 Silver and White). 

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: Will the GoPro Hero 7 attach to the chest harness & head strap that I bought from my GoPro H

Thank you very much.  I went ahead and bought the Hero 7 and the Super Suit!  Gail

Highlighted
GoPro

Re: Will the GoPro Hero 7 attach to the chest harness & head strap that I bought from my GoPro H

Good to know! Thank you for choosing GoPro, Gail. have fun filming!