Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Hiker

Re: Wifi BacPac update/registration issue

@spirystoke078 wrote:

Same problem.

need help.

it still does not work the serial number includes 15 cararter and the registe in demand 14

Hiker

the link brings us back to the same place
Sightseer

Just tried and yes, to confirm, when is asking to register disable your computer wifi and refresh. the update button will appear. then click on update and it will give you a network problem, enable your wifi and press continue and it will start updating.

Hiker

thank you for taking care of my problem I did what you said but it does not work after doing the resfresh there is only change password that appears on windows 7 32bit and gopro studio 2.5.6
Tourist

thansk and this did work however eveyone must be informed that you cannot leave the back pack attached to the go pro or this way to update will not work.

Tourist

if go pro doesn't want to support hero 2 and it's not that old of a system in terms of relative time not model! if not i will sell off all i have and go replay. they have nice units and only 3 models that are all supported and much much smaller!

Tourist

updated wifi but still cannot update remote. contacted support team.....couldn't understand half what the lady said as her accent was thick and from a diff continent  but she said a " special support team " will look into it and email me. no one wants to wait 24 to 240 hrs for a response to a simple issue. it is reidiculous that this is even an issue when this there specialty so what does this say about the quality of the product!

Sightseer

my wifi bacpac works but i cant get the registration page to go to update, does it even matter? it already works with my cam!