Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Hiker

Why do I have subscription if I can't use discount for enduro battery?

[ New ]
This whole "can not ship batteries only" debacle. I got the gopro10 vi gopro.com when the enduro battery was first presented a few weeks back. Now I can't order the batteries with the subscription discount since it doesn't ship batteries only to most countries?!

This isn't good. I can't tell my local retailer I have a gopro subscription you know.
GoPro

Re: Why do I have subscription if I can't use discount for enduro battery?

[ New ]

Hi @andriijas

Our goal is to make placing orders are quick and easy as possible.
It is a shipping restriction that is imposed on us and that we have no control over.
Considering the restriction, rechargeable batteries/chargers can only be purchased when they come with a camera in the same order.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]
Orders in within eu are shipped from Netherlands with truck not plane? Please refer to this regulation
Tourist

[ New ]
That is BS. I just had a 22lb, 100amp hour battery shipped to me from the US. Use a different shipping method! You charge $25 min shipping fee so you can certainly fine someone to ship them. At least announce when retailers will have them in places where you apparently cannot ship, such as Canada. This mixed with the hero 10 issues I have been having really pisses me off. Get you ship in order!
Hiker

[ New ]
I certainly don't want to use aggressive rethoric but I relate and share the frustration.

Please adress @GoPro