Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Hiker

Where is my discount?

[ New ]

When I bought my GoPro 9 Black I subscribed to GoPro and was given a 30% discount on my purchase. I just bought 2 Max Lens Mods and the process of filling in the details it was suggested that I "continue and save" so I was expecting the discount to kick in at the end. But no discount was given! Where is my discount? I live in Japan and made the purchase about 20 minutes ago.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Where is my discount?

[ New ]

Hi @chile1

We see the order on the system and it does not seem to have the discount.

Were you logged in when the order was placed?

It will be best to reach out to Support to have this checked further.

Please submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
Hiker

[ New ]

I forgot to mention my order # MU-00656757

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @chile1

We see the order on the system and it does not seem to have the discount.

Were you logged in when the order was placed?

It will be best to reach out to Support to have this checked further.

Please submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that you are not blocking cookies and have your pop-up blocker disabled.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

Yes, of course I was logged in, how else could I have placed an order with GoPro Japan? I assurre you I do not have cookies blocked and my pop-up blocker is disabled. In the recent past (3 weeks ago) I tried to contact support but I got a call 6 days after in initiating a call back request. This is not going to go anywhere I believe that this is just the beginning of "... your patience is appreciated." I'm not optomistic.

Hiker

[ New ]

I have question about your goofy "contact/support" form. When it says all "support is busy now please try later" but below it says "3 minute wait" should I continue waiting or try later ? " Thanks for your patience."

GoPro

[ New ]

@chile1, apologies to hear you're having trouble connecting to our Support Team.

When contacting our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, if you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore using an incognito browser to see if it makes a difference. Also, please manually enter the details on the form; do not copy-paste the info.

Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form.

If you run across issues, there are some suggestions provided by a Hub member in this thread that might help.