Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Hiker

When will the Display Mod be released?

When will the Display Mod be released?

The URL below states that advance reservation is possible in April.

https://gopro.com/en/us/shop/mounts-accessories/display-mod/AJLCD-001.html

Where can I buy the Display Mod?

Highlighted
Sightseer

Re: When will the Display Mod be released?

I have the same question! Preorder was to take place in March and then at the end of March they switched it to April preorder and now they do not even have it open for pre orders on the last day of April. GoPro is so disorganized and really has dropped the ball on even slightest amount of communication. For the past month they have posted on their website the mods are “on their way” but that does not appear to be true.
Highlighted
Tourist

That's what I am saying, How is it possible to pre-order it in April if today is May 1st? April has already passed and I don't know of anyone with a time machine!

Highlighted
Tourist

So after calling Tech support, they stated that the website has not been updated yet due to the Pandemic and they are unable to give a time that the Display mod will be available for preorder: in case you were curious for more information.

Highlighted
Hiker

@snotomedic 

Why is the product page not updated even though the news page at the URL below is updated daily?

https://gopro.com/en/us/news

Highlighted
Tourist

My so irritated with GoPro at this point. I been waiting on the Display Mod since they announced it. We are begging them to take our money but they don’t want it.
Highlighted
Sightseer

Worst part is the no answer in a week. You can't tell me you can not update websites or forum posts from home.

Highlighted
Tourist

Gopro just now updated their website saying August 2020 for pre-order!!! 🤬