Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Hiker

What should the voltage be on Gopro(blue) batteries coming off charge on Gopro dual bay charger?

[ New ]

Says on the battery case that these are 4.40 volt batteries,but checking two batteries right off the Gopro dual bay charger with a digital volt meter has them at 4.28 volts each....do they seem a little undercharged? Thanks

Hiker

Re: What should the voltage be on Gopro(blue) batteries coming off charge on Gopro dual bay charger?

[ New ]

They are the blue bottom batteries for my Hero8.

Hiker

Re: What should the voltage be on Gopro(blue) batteries coming off charge on Gopro dual bay charger?

[ New ]

Anyone?

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @keithh54243

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

After the batteries are fully charged, would you mind checking the percentage detected by the camera when the batteries are put back in?

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

[ New ]

What if the camera percentage detector is not correct when  it reads100%,but in reality after checking with two  different digital volt meters,it shows as only being 80-85%?

Hiker

[ New ]

What should the voltage be right off the GoPro dual bay charger?

Hiker

[ New ]

I think I depend more on the accuracy of my Digital volt meter as opposed to the percentage of battery icon on my 8.

Since they are a 4.40 volt battery..what should the voltage be after a full charge? Can't seem to get that particular question answered.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @keithh54243. The 4.4V rating on the battery is an average value. The measurement that you are getting from the voltmeter is fine and within specifictaions.