Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Sightseer

WaterProof Housing

[ New ]

I bought GOPRO 9 and waterproof housing in the end of Oct in 2020, and in Mar 27 2021, it is my first time to use the camera and the waterproof case. However, I found the button on the case is lost when i am taking video. I would like to ask for warranty support, but I cannot reach GORPO support by "contact us", try many times. Can I get support from here??

GoPro

Re: WaterProof Housing

[ New ]

@yinghsuanl26, we want to look at what happened to see how we can help.

If you're having trouble contacting our Support Team through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs, and if you haven't yet, try again after clearing cache and cookies or using a different browser. You may also explore using an incognito browser to see if it makes a difference. Also, please manually enter the details on the form; do not copy-paste the info.

Once on the page, fill out the form and you will be given an option to initiate a chat conversation or to request a callback. Be sure to put in your best contact number on the form.

Should you encounter any issue scheduling a callback or a live chat, please ensure that your browser isn't blocking cookies and the pop-up blocker should be disabled. If you run across issues, there are some suggestions provided by a Hub member in this thread that might help.