Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist

Trying to buy Fusion grip disables the gopro subscription discount for other items on the cart.

[ New ]

Is this as intended? Sounds silly. I could just do 2 different orders and have things shipped separately, just to get the discount on everything else. Kind of inconvenient and wasteful. To be clear I'm not trying to get a discount on the already discounted Fusion grip, but if I add it to my cart it disables the subscription discounts on the other items I have in there. I just started the subscription, so I don't know if I'm doing something wrong.

GoPro

Re: Trying to buy Fusion grip disables the gopro subscription discount for other items on the cart.

[ New ]

Hi @fastmesa8457

You would need to have the Fusion grip on a separate order.

Thanks!

Ej

Hiker

Re: Trying to buy Fusion grip disables the gopro subscription discount for other items on the cart.

[ New ]

Yeah, I have found the same issue as the OP.  May do the separate order thing, but is the Max Grip ever going to be back in stock?  That one would be 5 bucks cheaper with a subscription for the exact same product.  Please let me know as I am getting tired of waiting for it and I need a grip.