Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

Tracking order

[ New ]

I have purchased the Filtetors ND DA shut registered with the order "SO-4944605" UPS tracking number *
*** I received information today that the package has been returned to the seller! what happens now? Why was the package returned?

GoPro

Re: Tracking order

[ New ]

Hi @lordkieda Sorry to hear that your order is being returned.
Once our Warehouse Team confirms receipt of the package, an RMA will generate and the refund will automatically be processed. 

For further information, you may submit a request for a callback or initiate a chat session through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Best,

Izzel

Tourist

[ New ]

I have not received any more updates. the package has already been returned to the warehouse I received a message in Dutch that someone called ANDBEW received and signed the receipt. and I still haven't had an automatic refund! I've already talked to support and they just ask me to keep waiting, How long I need wainting. why not send me the product. I need that filters! A bad service from gopro. I'm very disappointed.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @lordkieda

Order-related concerns are best handled by our Support Team.

Please follow up with them through https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

[ New ]

this support is rubbish, nobody does anything, so talk to wait, wait until when? a week with the order processed, it is returned to your deposit and has not yet made the automatic refund, which is the automatic deposit. it's too slow. total regret with you, a shame !!

I'll never buy your products again and I'll certainly never recommend it again, I have a youtube channel recommending you, but never again, I'll do the opposite!!

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello @lordkieda

Sorry if this is taking longer than usual.

We see that the order has been received in our warehouse.

We are waiting for the team to confirm receipt of the item.

Once the status is updated, the refund will be processed.

We'll also have the case monitored on our end.

Thanks!

Ej