Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Highlighted
Tourist
Accepted Solution

The supersuit was said to fit on GoPro 5 and 6???

I just ordered the supersuit for my GoPro 6. On the website it was said that it could fit for the GoPro 5 and 6 but my GoPro 6 does not enter in it? The shape fits but the GoPro is too wide. Is there any reason for that? What housing should I use then?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Explorer

Re: The supersuit was said to fit on GoPro 5 and 6???

Have you taken off the front protective lens from the camera? The instructions are on the instruction leaflet that came with the Super Suit and I believe in the plastic strip on the door.

https://youtu.be/MZONvHRBplA

PS: To post pictures you need to use Reply (not quick reply) in your computer. If you are using a mobile device, scroll to the bottom of this page. Next to Version: select Full.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
GoPro

Hi @sabines3081,

The HERO6 Black should fit in the Super Suit. Do you have any pictures of the camera not fitting?

Best,

Ryan

Highlighted
Tourist

Hi Ryan,
I do have photos. I am not very familiar with this forum, how can I post the photos? Or send them to you?
Highlighted
Explorer

Have you taken off the front protective lens from the camera? The instructions are on the instruction leaflet that came with the Super Suit and I believe in the plastic strip on the door.

https://youtu.be/MZONvHRBplA

PS: To post pictures you need to use Reply (not quick reply) in your computer. If you are using a mobile device, scroll to the bottom of this page. Next to Version: select Full.
Highlighted
Tourist

Hi Daniel, 

i think that you have the answer to my question. Tomorrow i’ll Try that, but I am almost sure that this is what I should do. 

Thanks a lot for the info

Sabine

Highlighted
Explorer

The first few times you take the protective lens off it can be challenging. It gets easier over time.