Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

The Remote & 2 Hero 9 cameras

[ New ]

I have two Hero 9 cameras and a Max. I can connect all three cameras to the remote. All that is fine. 

The question I have is:  Can I power down & up the cameras all at once with the remote?

I use them for track days with my car and when I mount the cameras on the car I have to stage before the sessions begin. That period can be 10 to 15 minutes before I need to start the record on the cameras. If I can power the cameras down the cameras and power them before the start of the sessions it will save me battery life. Can it be done?

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
GoPro

Re: The Remote & 2 Hero 9 cameras

[ New ]

Hi, @luisv001. It is the Mode Button (side). Press and hold it to power the cameras on/off. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Tourist

[ New ]

Bump....

Nothing???

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @luisv001. Yes, you can power on/off all the cameras at once using the same Remote. The time between powering the cameras off and powering them back on should not exceed 4 hours though for the Remote to continue communicating with the cameras. 

Tourist

[ New ]

@mariustanya MariusTanya,

Thanks for the reply. However, you did not detail how I do it. The Remote does not comes with a manual that describes the process. Also, when I went to look for the "Advanced Manual" in the link provided on the pamphlet I got in the box, the link returns and error. What buttons are used for the power of the cameras? 

Thanks in advance.

Highlighted
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi, @luisv001. It is the Mode Button (side). Press and hold it to power the cameras on/off.