Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

The Remote & 2 Hero 9 cameras

[ New ]

I have two Hero 9 cameras and a Max. I can connect all three cameras to the remote. All that is fine. 

The question I have is:  Can I power down & up the cameras all at once with the remote?

I use them for track days with my car and when I mount the cameras on the car I have to stage before the sessions begin. That period can be 10 to 15 minutes before I need to start the record on the cameras. If I can power the cameras down the cameras and power them before the start of the sessions it will save me battery life. Can it be done?

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: The Remote & 2 Hero 9 cameras

[ New ]

Hi, @luisv001. It is the Mode Button (side). Press and hold it to power the cameras on/off. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Tourist

[ New ]

Bump....

Nothing???

GoPro

[ New ]

Hello, @luisv001. Yes, you can power on/off all the cameras at once using the same Remote. The time between powering the cameras off and powering them back on should not exceed 4 hours though for the Remote to continue communicating with the cameras. 

Tourist

[ New ]

@mariustanya MariusTanya,

Thanks for the reply. However, you did not detail how I do it. The Remote does not comes with a manual that describes the process. Also, when I went to look for the "Advanced Manual" in the link provided on the pamphlet I got in the box, the link returns and error. What buttons are used for the power of the cameras? 

Thanks in advance.

GoPro

[ New ]

Hi, @luisv001. It is the Mode Button (side). Press and hold it to power the cameras on/off.