Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist
Accepted Solution

Supersuit leak

So after my first swim at a depth of 0 to 5 meters I started to see water in the lens cover area of the super suit. I clean the case let it dry and test it out in a bowl full of water. As I expected there is a leak round the black frame by the lens in the supersuit. What can I do to take care of this. I bough this expecting more but after this issue and everyone else comments pertaining the same supersuit I don't know what to expect.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Supersuit leak

Hi @isaacotero84

While water damage is usually not covered by the warranty, let our Support Team take a look at what happened. 
You may reach out to them by phone or chat. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs 

Thanks!

Ej

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Hi @isaacotero84

While water damage is usually not covered by the warranty, let our Support Team take a look at what happened. 
You may reach out to them by phone or chat. https://gopro.com/help/ContactUs 

Thanks!

Ej

Tourist

This is not about water damage is about not performing in accordance to specifications.
GoPro

Hi @isaacotero84

All housings are pressure tested at the factory. Our doors do need to be closed by hand prior to snapping the latch shut to evenly distribute the seal and provide the best protection for your camera.

Thanks!
Ej

Tourist

I am not sure this one was tested. I did everything as you mention but the leak is coming from the block frame by the lens. During testing as I mentioned in the first post the leak is coming by the lens cover as I can notice the bubbles.

Also the link is not working for some reason. Can I get a number please. And thanks
GoPro

Hi @isaacotero840

You can check out the numbers here.

You may also reach out to them via chat/

Thanks!
Ej