Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see If it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Tourist

Supersuit 3d Model

[ New ]

Hi,

Does anyone have/know of a good 3d model for the GoPro (Hero 5) supersuit I can import into fusion 360 (the cad program)?

I'm trying to make a custom printed case for all my GoPro gear (supersuit, batteries, charger etc) + HDDs and I've been unable to find a model for the supersuit.

I've got a model which had an 'air knife' wrapped around it which is a good start, but it doesn't have the hinge at the back, the clip on top or the 'prongs' (sorry, can't think of a better word) where the case is mounted to attachments.

I'm fine with the relatively simple filleted boxes of the HDD and batteries but the supersuit is proving extremely difficult for me to model.

If anyone from GoPro is monitoring these forums; us makers would really appreciate good 3D models :D

Many thanks,

John.

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Supersuit 3d Model

[ New ]

@loyalhero41613, thanks for the feedback. This is quite interesting. I'll have the information shared to the team in charge.

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

[ New ]

@loyalhero41613, thanks for the feedback. This is quite interesting. I'll have the information shared to the team in charge.

Tourist

[ New ]

Wow, thanks for the offer (even if they can't for, for example legal reasons). An actual official model would be beyond fantastic. At most I was expecting a fan/customer based one :)