Ask a Question
GoPro Support Hub Ask a question. Share an answer. Find a solution. Stay stoked.
Announcements
Is your GoPro gear up to date? Check to see if it is on our Update page.
Mounts + Accessories
Sightseer

Supercharger GoPro 9

[ New ]

Does the supercharger work with the GoPro 9 black

Accepted Solutions
GoPro

Re: Volume GoPro 7

[ New ]

Hello, @taml363. There are only three options for volume on playback in the camera. These include Max volume, Min volume, and No Audio/ Zero volume. To go through them, simply tap on the volume icon that appears on the upper-right portion of the playback screen. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
GoPro

Re: Supercharger GoPro 9

[ New ]

Hello @taml363. We'd like to gather more details to see how we can help. What's your setup, and the charging cable used? Could you also please tell us more about the problem with the Supercharger?

Sightseer

[ New ]
All I want to know is if I purchase the GoPro 9 and I purchase the supercharger will it work with the GoPro 9 so it’s all purchased from GoPro
Highlighted
GoPro

[ New ]

Hi @taml363

The Supercharger is compatible with the HERO9 Black.

Check out https://gopro.com/en/us/shop/mounts-accessories/supercharger/AWALC-002.html

Thanks!

Ej

Sightseer

Volume GoPro 7

[ New ]
Can you tell me how to adjust the volume when I’m playing back footage on my GoPro 7 black
GoPro

Re: Volume GoPro 7

[ New ]

Hello, @taml363. There are only three options for volume on playback in the camera. These include Max volume, Min volume, and No Audio/ Zero volume. To go through them, simply tap on the volume icon that appears on the upper-right portion of the playback screen.